Microsoft has a released an updated to CRM 2011 SDK.
You can download the latest version here
The full release details can be found in the release history here
interesting new features in the release are
- Updated binaries for the Portal developer toolkit and developer extensions. New features include support for authenticating portal users through the Windows Azure Access Control Service.
- Added topics for Microsoft Office 365 integration, access, check it out here
- Refreshed the User Interface Style Guide to include UI specification for the Activity Feeds feature and the Windows Phone application
- Added an important security alert and new information about Office 365 authentication. Active Directory and Claims-Based Authentication
- Added a new topic to provide guidance about tactics to provide support for multiple languages for all types of solution component. Create Solutions that Support Multiple Languages
- Included the Site Map Editors section to include links to applications available to streamline editing the SiteMap
- Added the Display a View in the Application Navigation using Site Mapsection to provide information about how to configure the SiteMap to show a specific view for an entity.
- Lots more sample code and