I published 202 blogs posts this year! Which roughly works out at about 4 a week.
Here are the most viewed blog posts this year. There is a caveat where the posts written at the start of the year have a big advantage over the posts created in the last few months.
I have learnt a lot writing these blog posts and I’m glad they have been viewed so many times
Top 12 blog posts from my blog
1. MB2-703 – CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration Certification – 7610 views
This page has all of the CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration content I have created to help myself and other people pass the MB2-703 certification. It works because I passed, which I write about here
2. CRM 2013 – Setting up Visual Studio with the Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – 7478 views
A blog and video tutorial with a step by step guide to setting up the CRM Developer toolkit
3. CRM 2013 – Step by Step Update Plugin Tutorial using the CRM 2013 Development Toolkit – 7021 views
A blog and video creating a plugin to run on the update stage using the CRM Developer toolkit
4. CRM 2013 – Understanding Solutions and how they work – 4751 views
A blog post all about Solutions and how they work
5. CRM 2013 – MB2-703 – CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration Study information – 4362 views
Some study information with links to lots of information including two study guides
6. CRM 2013 – quick way to get the guid on a form – 4123 views
A quick way to get the guid on a form in CRM 2013, something which as a developer I do all the time.
7. CRM 2013 – MB2-703 – Customization and Configuration Certification Solution Test Questions – 3857 views
Some test questions on solutions
8. CRM 2013 – Plugins – Simple update plugin – Redeploying, improving and updating – 3656 views
This blog shows you how to redeploy your plugin with a few changes
A quick blog which shows you how to get the Guid of the form
It’s important to get the object type code programatically because as I found you cannot hard code this value because it could be different in different CRM instances (e.g. DEV, TEST, PROD)
11. CRM 2013 – How to set up Field Level Security – 2555 views
A blog showing how Field Level security works
12. CRM 2013 – Workflow to set the current date and time – 2532 views
A workflow which sets the current date and time
In order to synchronize sales and marketing by managing company’s interactions to the customers, CRM is always a better system.
One can easily learn a lot from these CRM posts of the year.