Learning never stops, never ends, never finishes
Ignite has a wealth of resources for Dynamics professional. The problem is not having enough videos to watch, the problem is there is too many and finding the ones interesting to Dynamics professionals.
I have picked out some of the presentations that look interesting. I haven’t watched them all but I have watched a bunch of them.
This has been really useful to see how the changes, new features and new services (PowerApps, Common data service, Logic Apps, Flows) fit into future projects.
Interesting resources for Dynamics professionals from Ignite 2018
- Powerapps blog did a good overview of good talks
- Microsoft FastTrack for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Speed up time to value and – THR1046
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales: Supercharge your sales team with AI
- Common Data Service and Microsoft Power BI: Introducing data of any shape and size
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 – update cadence
- Building the largest Microsoft Dynamics 365 App
- Managing immigration workflow complexity with Dynamics 365
- How the Microsoft enterprise runs Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service: Changing the game with bots and AI
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Introducing the October 2018 release with Mike Ehrenberg
- Five myths of digital transformation
- Be the scheduler hero with Azure Logic Apps