Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt
Respect #extreme365, its thinking and learning time #HoskWisdom
Extreme 365 is going to be great with some interesting looking azure/cloud based presentations. It’s good to stop working, rushing and reacting and think about Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure and what the future has in store for the Dynamics 365 projects
Going to Extreme
The Extreme365 conference is on next week on the 19th March in held in Dubrovnik, an event aimed at Partners (3 days) and customers (2 days) featuring presentations covering Dynamics (CRM and Operations) and related services/technologies.
I attended Extreme 365 in Lisbon last year
- What is Extreme 365 – Lisbon 2017?
- Hosk Extreme 365 – 2017 Adventure in pictures
- Extreme 365 – 2017 Day 1 in pictures
- CAPGEMINI MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 TEAM AT EXTREME 365
Looking at the blog from Extreme365 – 2017, the tag line was “learn + connect = grow“, this year it’s Cloud and Azure focused
- Microsoft Intelligent Cloud
- Intelligent Business Cloud
Extreme365 – Dubrovnik has moved with the Dynamics industry, shifting towards Cloud, Azure and cognitive online services.
There is collateral on the page for Dynamics 365 (CRM and operations) and focus on features Azure services
The Dynamics industry is moving towards solutions using Azure services and framework, while leveraging congnitive services.
There is a shift needed by Dynamics professionals to stop doing what they have done for the last 5 years (creating solutions using Dynamics 365 plugins, workflows, etc) and move to solutions using Azure to do the processing.
Extreme365 – Dubrovnik will help me learn more the various Azure services, where and when to use them.
Capgemini are a global team with Dynamics practices in 8 countries and the Extreme365 event offers a good opportunity to meet up.
here is a picture team from last year
You can learn more about the Capgemini Dynamics team from the UK who are going and what they are looking forward to seeing
What to look forward to
You can see the full agenda here but here are some presentations I’m looking forward to
- Integrating Advanced AI in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- How to synchronize Dynamics 365 For Sales with Tenerife Using Native Tools
- The Seven Deadly Sins of CRM Development (And How to Avoid Them!)
- Dynamics 365, Bot Framework and Cognitive Services: a Vibrant Customer Service Mix
- Learnings from Journey of Implementing Next Best Action on Azure with Dynamics365
- Custom Control Framework (CCF) in Action
Some useful blog posts from Extreme blog
- 16 reasons CRM Partners attend eXtreme365 Dubrovnik
- 11 reasons the NAV community attend eXtreme365 Dubrovnik
- Here’s why Dynamics CRM partners will attend eXtreme365 Dubrovnik
- eXtreme365: Helping Partners keep pace with Microsoft’s evolving strategy
- Dubrovnik rich in history modern-day appeal
If you are going to Extreme365 please say hi to the Hosk, for those of you not going you can follow Extreme365 from your office by
- following the twitter account https://twitter.com/eXtreme_365
- the hashtag #eXtreme365