I saw this week the Hosk blog was featured on the top 25 Dynamic CRM Sites
It’s a great list of CRM blogs, it’s a good wide selection of writers and most of them are CRM MVP’s, who tend to do very good in depth blog posts. I would recommend subscribing to all of these blogs.
Another good source of good CRM blogs is the blogs featured in the dynamic community page
I also noticed I am featured as one of the TOP Bloggers. The list of blogs on the Microsoft Dynamic community page is also a great collection of CRM blogs, a good mixture of technical and non technical.
Hosk’s other blogs
As you are reading this on my blog, you probably know the Hosk blog is great but I thought I would also promote my Other blogs, particularly as I off work today, so I thought I would have a day off blogging about CRM.
You may be wondering why I have created other blogs, the reason for this is I wanted to keep this blog focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM Development. I wanted to keep this blog a technical blog.
Using different blogs means not everyone subscribed to this blog has to read about career related blog posts and the LinkedIn blog focuses on more general topics and not technical
But… you might be interested by some of the content of my other blogs
Hosk Career blog
CRM 2013 interview questions
Career questions emailed to the Hosk (if you have a career question or a CRM question in general – email the Hosk – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Someone emailed asking me to do a aggregate fetch XML plugin, which sounds like a great idea and something I will get round to soon.
Quick summary guides of features in CRM (business rules, patches etc)
career paths, skills needed, what certifications you should study
This blog post summarizes what the blog is about
- Summary information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 features
- Quick summary guides of features in CRM (business rules, patches etc)
- Articles on career e.g. LinkedIn Profiles, using LinkedIn,
- Interview questions and understanding what the interview is asking
- Career advice, discussing what you should learn for different careers e.g. Developer, Consultant, Solution Architect.
- Answers to readers questions questions from readers of the blog about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Careers
- Thoughts on career paths
- Ideas on being productive
- Things to consider when moving jobs/positions
Here are a few sample blog posts