It was released yesterday but I clearly was snoozing and wasn’t fully awake
go the link to go get it – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2891271/en-us
When I went to the page there is a big button on the top with the words
HOTFIX DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE
ahhh yes I thought, it’s release one I bet there are some important fixes in this release. On the page it does say there are are no manual hotfixes which is a good sign
At my recent Christmas do one of our Ciber consultants has done two projects using the CRM 2013 beta, now that really is living on the edge, so I’m sure those customers will be glad to see a new Rollup is available.
Below is a list of the issues resolved in this rollup
- Publishing a CRM report fails as the parent report already links to another report with same name.
- Invalid Argument when navigating to view with related entity lookup.
- The chart (for any other entity) does not display in Korean due to System.ArgumentException: “Value of ‘Malgun Gothic, Segoe UI, 9.5px’ is not valid for ‘units’.”
- Script error occurs when moving from a form. “Unable to get property ‘get_filterType’ of undefined or null reference”
- Creating a workflow to update an appointment with fields from the regarding Lead field fails. “An unexpected error occurred.”
- Hiding the last field of a section does not hide the section. Hiding the last field of a tab does not collapse the tab.
- Unable to create automatic full address field workflows, as the spaces and tabs are removed if there are no other symbols like comma.
- Using the Quick Search in Outlook and clicking Advanced Find right afterwards, the Advanced Find filter is populated with irrelevant criteria.
- Re-import of existing solution fails with The label for base language code 1033 is not set.
- Users cannot associate multiple records at once for N:N relationships.
- CRM 2013 no longer warns you when you are about to delete a parent record that child records with cascade delete set on their relationships to the parent will also be deleted.
- Unable to set a web resource to visible in script if ‘Visible by default’ not set in designer.
- You´ve created a new business process flow and assigned that process flow to the security role of “sales manager”, “system administrator” and “system customizer”. You publish this modification and expect the process the be visible only for these security roles.Instead the BPF is hidden for all users.Instead the BPF is hidden for all users.
- When data is entered into a form, the Save button can be clicked multiple times which results in multiple of the same record being created.
- For a custom duration field Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“durationfield”).getValue() method returns a formatted value like30 minutes instead of 30 as expected.
- When organization is deleted and then immediately imported back, import organization wizard unexpectedly displays a warning about version mismatch.
- Autosave off: Entity form looses command bar after navigating away and re-opening.
- Consider you’ve created a Business Process for cases having a related task stage with several steps and you’d like to translate all stages to different language. Your solution contains task and case entity as well as Business Process. You’re exporting translation files and try to edit those. You’ll find all stage names from case entity, but you do not find those of the related task step. Therefore you cannot translate those.
- “Email a link” URL does not navigate to the specified entity if opened in existing browser tab.
- Errors occur when using different country formats with currency attributes.
- Workflow triggered on Before Delete event cannot be imported in a new organization.
- When email activity with unresolved email recipient is created and saved, on load on email, value in TO field is hidden, field is empty.
- Not able to see “Page Index” on subgrids from dashboards.
- Published customization changes do not roll down to mobile client consistently.
- Opportunity closed as won does not take custom status reason while closing.
- Notes control shows time but not date for notes created before yesterday.
- Mobile clients crash with UI Error: “We’re sorry. Sorry, something went wrong while initializing the app. Please try again, or restart the app”
- Access team does not use correct metadata driven by Advanced Find view and hence fails in Mobile Clients.
- If you create a new email message in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 web application, you discover that you cannot modify the Description field when using the latest version of Google Chrome.