I received an email saying the second shot is back, Hazaar. I think this will be particularly useful for the extending CRM exam which was quite tricky in it’s CRM 4 format. I would also add that the actual tests are nothing compared to trying to find and book a test on the prometric website, which is easily one of the most confusing I have ever used, perhaps this is part of the test
This will interest people who are going to take a CRM certification because this offer gives you a free retake if you don’t pass first time.
This is good news for the Hosk because I will be taking my CRM installation and configuration exam soon.
I think the CRM exams are eligible, I do admit to getting a bit confused by the exam groups
The other important information is the vouchers expire 31st May 2012.
Here is some of the blurb from the site, you have to get a voucher in exchange for an email address
Here’s how it works:
- For Microsoft Certification packs: In addition to saving at least 15 percent on the cost of the certification exams, you get one free retake for each exam you don’t pass the first time.
- For single exams with Second Shot: If you fail your exam the first time you take it, you may use the same voucher for your retake exam.
Read the FAQ to find out more.
Here’s what to do:
- Register to receive a Second Shot voucher for either a single exam or a certification pack. Click a link in the table below to get started.
- Using the Second Shot voucher number, schedule and pay to take your initial exam through our testing provider, Prometric, at http://www.register.prometric.com.
- Take your exam.
- If you do not pass your exam the first time, you may register to take the same exam again at no charge, via http://www.register.prometric.com. Provide them with the same Second Shot exam voucher number when registering the second time. NOTE: Please wait one day after failing the exam to register for the retake, to allow for test results to be entered into the system.
Click a link in the table to order your Second Shot voucher.
These vouchers expire on May 31st, 2013. All exams, including retakes, must be taken by May 31st, 2013.