CRM 2011 rollup 8 is on the way and to get the large benefits of this rollup (cross browser, mobile apps, better reporting) you will need to be running SQL Server 2012. So the bottom line is we are all going to need to know how SQL Server 2012 works
So to help you get to grips MS Press are giving away a free SQL Server 2012 ebook, so a big thanks to the writers Ross Mistry and Stacia Misner.
To buy the hardback version of the book it will cost you 15 bucks but you can download the pdf version completely free.
Click here to download the pdf version
below is the contents page of the book.
PART I DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
1. SQL Server 2012 Editions and Engine Enhancements
2. High-Availability and Disaster-Recovery Enhancements
3. Performance and Scalability
4. Security Enhancements
5. Programmability and Beyond-Relational Enhancements
PART II BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT (by Stacia Misner)
6. Integration Services
7. Data Quality Services
8. Master Data Services
9. Analysis Services and PowerPivot
10. Reporting Services