I’m a bit late reporting this (because I wasn’t aware) but there has been a new release of the CRM/NAV connector and we are now on Feature Pack 7.
You can find all about the release on the Microsoft blog site here
if you just want the download link then you have to partner source member but go here
They have also updated the connector documentation
The high level summary taken from the blog site above.
- Source level filtering (ability to limit the integrated records retrieved from the source based on user defined criteria)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 adapter – this adapter now supports Internet Facing Deployment / claims-based authorization / SSL / Office 365 CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 adapter (supports Contacts and Customers)
- Splitting of documentation into install and deployment and ERP specific customization documents
- Changing the EULA to allow for integrations to and from a single microsoft Dynamics product (previous versions required that two Microsoft Dynamics products were being integrated using Connector for Microsoft Dynamics)