Although CRM 4 might have been upstaged by CRM 2011 and some of the functionality of some of the addon’s been incorporated into CRM 2011 there will still be a lot of users of CRM 4.
This is a very comprenehsive list of CRM 4 addon’s
The author has also very helpfully grouped the addon’s into groups as shown below with a small part of the list
- Big Machines for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Big Machines – product configuration, B2B e-commerce, quoting and proposals
- Experlogix Configurator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Experlogix – pricing and product configuration, guided selling, quote-order-contract automation.
- CoreMotives – e-mail marketing, landing pages, web forms, website visitor tracking
- CampaignMonitor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 from Applications A/S – integrated e-mail marketing
- ExactTarget for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from ExactTarget – e-mail marketing, profile and subscription management, dynamic content, landing pages, analytics
- Email2CRM from CRM Innovation – integrated email messaging and web analytics
- eCampaign from MyCRM – extends the campaign management and improves the email marketing functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CCUBED from Zero2TenCRM – integrates Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Constant Contact
- GatorMail from Communigator – integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM with GatorMail
- SalesFUSION – e-mail marketing, web analytics, lead scoring and routing, landing pages, social media integration, adword tracking, online chat, campaign reporting and dashboards
- Event2CRM – hosted application that provides event planning, promotion and tracking features from within Dynamics CRM
- CRM Forms Reporter – useful Word 2007/2010 add-on that turns a customization.xml file into a Word document describing forms, sections, fields and picklist options. More user-oriented that the CRM Documentation Generator.