It’s funny how things of interest and usefulness can turn up at exactly the right time, it’s frustrating when they turn up after you have solved the problem.
Today one of my CRM buddies was wondering what values were set in a CRM 4 plugin and we weren’t sure what code was actually deployed in a plugin.
I then happily chirp up that just yesterday I blogged about a perfect tool for this problem. So after remembering the tool was a command line tool we managed to export the dll’s and then we used http://wiki.sharpdevelop.net/ILSpy.ashx, which is a dll decompiler to see what was in our own dll (it sounds a bit daft when you say it out loud).
Hey Presto we could work out what code had been deployed.
This is a very useful tool if you have been left to look after a project after someone has left.